Make it your goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we instructed you before. Then people who are not Christians will respect the way you live, and you will not need to depend on others. First Thessalonians 4:11-12 (NLT)

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Long Day

Today has been a long, but successful day. We transplanted one tree on our property, planted 2 Hazelnut trees, 2 cherry trees, 3 peach trees, 4 apple trees, and 4 bartlett pear trees. Also spent time preparing for a party tomorrow. It will be a few years before we can harvest anything from our trees, but I am really looking forward to watching them grow.

My seeds are sprouting! Most of the cabbage have come up, and several of the tomatoes. I hope I didn't start the tomatoes too late. Since this is my first year to grow them from seed I had to go by what I read. We will see if they are ready to put in the ground by May 10th.

Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment